Gulbarga University Gulbarga M.A M.Sc M.Com MFC MTA M.Ed LL.M B.P.Ed M.P.Ed PG Diploma Admissions Alert 2012
Jnana Ganga,Gulbarga-585 106,Karnataka,India
- M.A: Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Kannada, Kannada & Janapada, Library & Information Science, Marathi, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu & Persian, Visual Art, Womens Studies
- M.Sc: Applied Electronics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Material Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
- M. Com, Master of Commerce
- M.F.C. Master of Finance and Control (Department of Commerce)
- M.T.A. Master of Tourism Administration (Department of Management)
- M. Ed Master of Education
- M.P.Ed Master of Physical Education
- B.P.Ed Bachelor of Physical Education
- LL.M : Commercial Law, Bharatiya Nyaya Darshana and Raja Dharma
Eligibility: For Eligibility to a P.G.course, please refer Prospectus or may contact respective Chairperson or Special Officer of P.G. Centres.
- Students who have appeared for Final year Degree Examination of recognized Universityand awaiting for results, may also apply, provided they ensure submission ofmarks card on or before last date fixed.
- The students studying in affiliated colleges of GUG shall give their correct Register numbers and attested copies of the marks cards if marks cards are issued by the college.
- If marks cards are not issued on time, despite the announcement of results, the University may retrieve their details of marks sheets/cards to prepare the list of eligible candidates in the order of merit.
- However, the students shall bring their attested copies and original marks cards and documents at the time of admission.
- The certificates for reservation category issued by competent authority be enclosed and original certificate be produced at the time of admission.
- The students of Karnataka State Women’s University are treated on par with Gulbarga University students.
How To Apply:The application forms are available at the following places:
- State Bank of Hyderabad, Gulbarga University, Jnana Ganga Campus, Gulbarga
- Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Tunga, Yergera Campus, Raichur-584 101
- Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Karanji, Halahalli Campus, Bidar – 585 401
- The candidates desires to obtain the application form through post should send the cost of application form with the additional postage charge of Rs 60/- through DD drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch), Gulbarga University, Gulbarga-585106.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the university Website
- The filled in application along with DD towards the cost of application form, drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga (towards the cost of application) should be submitted to the concerned Chairpersons/Special Officers/Principals of colleges as indicated above.
- The details of D.D. should be entered in the application form.
- The cost of each application form is Rs 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only)
- The cost of each application form for SC/ST and Category-I is Rs 200.00 (Rupees Two hundred only)
- SC/ST & Category-I candidates have to produce the copy of proof of their category for obtaining the admission application form.
- Students have to submit the duly filled in application forms along with all the necessary documents and application fee receipt/DD on or before the last date fixed to the respective authorities only, as indicated above.
- Applications can be submitted either in person or by Speed Post or Registered Post.
Last Date For Applying: 18th July, 2012
For more detail:visit on:www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.in