Centrally funded Institute and estd by Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Govt office:Vill + Post,Kotwali,Distt Malda-732144,West Bengal
Course Offered: GKCIET Entrance Test
- The minimum qualification for admission to the certificate programme is Matric pass (Pass in English, Mathematics and Science is compulsory) from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National open school or equivalent
- Appearing candidates may also apply; they must have to produce their pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Diploma programme seats 2013-2014 Session: The minimum qualification for admission to the diploma programmes is class10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board/University
- Minimum Marks in the qualifying examination is 50%,
- 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories
How To Apply:
- Application form for online submission will be available on Institute website: www.gkciet.in from 29th April, 2013 to 13th May, 2013 upto 02:00 pm.
- Before online submission of the application form, candidate has to deposit the application fee of
- Rs.500/- (For SC/ST candidates Rs.300/-)
- A print out of the admit card and the institute copy of the bank challan receipt are to be produced at the examination centre without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Last Date Of Form Submission: 13th May, 2013 upto 02:00 pm.
Entrance Exam Date: 26th May, 2013
For More Detail: Visit On: www.gkciet.in