Directorate of Medical Education, Para Medical Board
First floor, Lakshmi Complex, KR Road Fort, Bangalore-560002
Phone Number :- 080 -26702159
Fax Number :- 26705410
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Website :- www.pmbkarnataka.org
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Dental Mechanic
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- For all courses except Diploma in Medical Records Technology:
- For Diploma in Medical Records Technology:
A pass in II PUC or equivalent examination with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology / Zoology) OR A pass in SSLC / X standard / Equivalent Examination.
A pass in II PUC or equivalent examination with any subjects (Science / Commerce / Arts) or a pass in SSLC or equivalent examination; in addition, a pass in English Junior Typing or Basic Computer Training.
Application forms can be downloaded from the Para Medical Board website www.pmbkarnataka.org . The application fee of Rs. 150/- for general (Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / Category-I) should be in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Director of respective Govt. Medical College where the candidate submits the application. The candidate must write his / her name on the backside of DD without fail. The filled in application forms complete in all respects along with attested copies of the relevant certificates and Rs. 10/- postal stamp affixed self addressed envelope should be submitted to the office of the Director of nearby Govt. Medical College on or before 08-Aug-2012.
Last Date Of Submission of Application Form: 08-Aug-2012