(Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
The University conducts MBBS course in three Medical Colleges; Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC); Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC); University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS); and BDS course at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS).
- MBBS course: The duration of the course is 4½ years, followed by one year compulsory rotating internship training
- BDS course: The duration of the course is 4 years, followed by one year compulsory rotating internship training
Age: The candidates should have completed the age of 17 (seventeen) years on or before 31st December, 2012
- Candidates, who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with required subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only, will be eligible for admission
- The candidate must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Further the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks in case of OBC category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Eligible female candidates from outside Delhi belonging to SC/ST/CWWAPP category who have passed the qualifying examination from Indian Universities/Boards or Foreign Universities/Boards are eligible for admission to Lady Hardinge Medical College only against the seats reserved for these categories, subject to their fulfilling the prescribed conditions
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, in all the required subjects separately (Theory and Practical), for admission to MBBS/BDS courses
- A candidate who had not taken any one or more of the required subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the qualifying examination but had subsequently passed in that subjects as an additional subject is not eligible
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will not be eligible
- Candidates who have appeared in the annual examination of the year 2012 and placed under compartment will not be eligible
- Candidates who have appeared in the annual examination of the year 2012 and are reappearing for improvement will also not be considered eligible
- Admission to MBBS/BDS courses for all categories under Delhi quota will be made on the basis of the merit obtained by the eligible candidates in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental entrance examination (AIPMT-2012) to be conducted by CBSE
- The candidate should be medically fit for the course
- A candidate who has been admitted in MBBS or BDS course earlier but has failed to pass the first professional MBBS or first year BDS examination will not be considered eligible for admission.
How To Apply: Bulletin of Information (BOI) along with application form is obtainable by hand against a Bank draft/Banker’s cheque of Rs 750/- (Rs seven hundred fifty only) for General/OBC category and Rs 550/- (Rs five hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/PH category from the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 on all working days from 11th June, 2012 to 29th June, 2012 between 09.30 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
The application form may also be downloaded from Faculty website www.fmsc.ac.in and the same may be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 duly filled in alongwith requisite demand draft/ Banker’s cheque amounting to Rs 750/- for General/OBC category or Rs 550/- for SC/ST/PH category in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi
The Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of submission of application form
The payment for obtaining BOI should be made by submitting a crossed MICR Bank draft/ Banker’s Cheque/Pay prder drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi
Money in cash will not be accepted in any case for supply of Bulletin of Information.
Last Date: Applications in the prescribed form complete in all respects should reach the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 on or before 29th June, 2012 by Hand, by registered post or by speed post only.
For More Detail : Visit On www.fmsc.ac.in