Army College of Medical Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Near Base Hospital, New Delhi
1. The applicants must fall into any one of the following categories:
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
- Children of Ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, family pension, liberalized family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, Release/Impalement Medical Board. This includes children of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Children of Ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or been released after ten years of service.
2. Adopted/Step children and children of Remarried Widows
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission.
- Step children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and who is other wise eligible.
3. Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases:
- Children of only those Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force are eligible who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
- Children of APS personnel classified as Ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, letter No 9(52)/88/D(Res) dt 19 Jul 89.
- Children of APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel who are directly recruited into APS & completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
How To Apply:
To obtain Prospectus & Application Form: Send Bank Draft in favour of concerned Institution directly, payable at station where institution is located. Application form can also be downloaded from website of the institute. Prospectus also available at HQ AWES and HQs Command (AWES Cell) through DD only in favour of institute concerned. Submitting of application will be by hand or by registered post to concerned institute/college.
For More Detail: Visit On: www.theacms.in